|CFP Deadline||June 1, 2017, 11:59 p.m.|
Call for papers for IoT Village™ is now open! All talks related to IoT security issues are welcome, with special emphasis on any of the following topics:
- Internet of Things - Show us how secure (or unsecure) IP-enabled embedded systems are. Routers, network storage systems, cameras, HVAC systems, refrigerators, medical devices, smart cars, smart home technology, and TVs. If it is IP enabled, we're interested.
- Vulnerabilities and Remediation - Show us the what 0-days, exploits, or vuln you’ve found in an IoT device and then how the security flaw can be fixed. It great to pull off a hack, but how do we fix it going forward.
- Demonstrable Research - Present attacks that result in mechanical operation of the device's physical functionality. Can you make the device move, smoke, light up, emit sound, manipulate a screen readout, or any other visibly evident manifestation of the exploit?
- Healthcare & IoT - Demonstrate or discuss how IoT devices are impacting the realm of healthcare, including but not limited to patient health and hospital security. Travel, Hospitality, and IoT - Analyze how IoT is impacting the travel & hospitality industry, guest safety, and the connected hotel room.
- IoT Device Management – Discuss best practices for deploying and building security into IoT devices.