|CFP Deadline||Feb. 28, 2018, 11:55 p.m.|
CONFidence is one of the most recognized IT security conferences in Poland. It gathers attendees from Poland & neighbouring countries (expecting about 1000 people this year). It's a great networking opportunity, where you can meet other people who specialize in various IT sec fields. Our focus is to deliver practical and relevant content by offering advanced lectures, live coding sessions, and workshops.
We’re looking for experts in various IT security fields. This year we want to focus on topics such Internet of Things, malware, mobile, web security, crypto, live hacking and forensics. Those are only suggestions - presentations outside those fields are also welcome!
CONFidence speakers are offered:
- free conference entry + discounts for friends/coworkers
- cover of travel expenses
- accommodation during the conference
- speaker dinners and other events
- Kraków seightseeing
If you want to speak at CONFidence 2018, please apply by sending an e-mail at: [email protected]
- Name, surname and e-mail of the speaker
- Short biography*
- The speaker's photo*
- The topic of the presentation*
- Short description of the topic (max. 500 words)*
- Non-standard technical requirements
- Minimal level of knowledge required from the audience
Your entry will be evaluated by the team of experts - Program Committee. We will inform you about the results up to two weeks after the CFP deadline (28th February 2018).
* The short biography, the topic of the presentation, its description and photo will be published on CONFidence website and promotional materials.