|CFP Deadline||May 29, 2017, 11:59 p.m.|
What types of talk should I submit? Can I submit multiple times to the CFP?
- This year’s general themes are “Then,” “Now,” and “Neither Then nor Now.” If your idea doesn’t fit into one of those areas, submit it anyway. If you have more than one idea for a talk, submit it.
For more ideas on talks and CFPs see this article from Circle City Conf’s Kat Sweet, DefCon’s Speakers Corner FAQs, and BSides Co-Founder Jack Daniel.
How long are the talks?
- Plan to speak for 45 minutes, with some flexibility for questions. If you’d like to do a demo or non-slide-based talk just mention it in your submission.
Who should submit?
- First time presenters are strongly encouraged to submit! If you know anyone who would be a great speaker, please encourage him/her to submit.
Will the talks be recorded?
- Yes. However, we do respect your privacy, and all you need to do is ask us not to record your talk.
When will the CFP close?
- May 26, 2017
When will speakers be notified? When will the speaker lineup be released?
- About 2 weeks after the CFP closes.